We are a technological startup company specialized in providing investment intelligence solutions for the financial and asset management industry and. We offer successful candidates a dynamic, challenging and fun workplace with high reward potential.
We are looking to hire a highly skilled Data scientist /Engineer to develop and improve our data architecture design and infrastructure warehouse. Working on our data science engineering team, this position will:
- Evaluate and develop data mining and Big Data solutions
- Assure data quality used on inputs pipeline to Machine Learning/artificial intelligence models;
- Understand the business processes and data flows and contributes constantly to process automation;
- Be a team member that participates and contributes with added value to the business development requests;
- Develop dashboards to report and monitor data current status and validation of our real time data base used by our predictive algorithmic models platform.
- Create and develop dashboards to measure KPI and specific business performance metrics;
- Participate on data disaster recovery and backup planning
- It is valued, but not imperative, experience with Reuters and Bloomberg API’s, Yahoo, Quandl, etc;
- Good design skills and experience working with data base solutions both structured and non-structured (MySQL/No SQL solutions, ElasticSearch, Hadoop, etc.)
- Experience with Big Data solutions local vs. Cloud based platforms;
- Software engineering skills including Python, R, .Net, Java
- Experience working in automation solutions
- Ability to work with integration open platforms like KNIME, RAPID MINER